Do you want to learn how to start a blog in the year 2022? Good decision; starting a blog is a rich decision to make money online. Tap this page to find the how to build a blog, and blogging niche, select a domain name, live your blog through web hosting, and other tips about How To Start A Blog:
Do you want to earn money online by writing content, that’s allowing you to live life on your own terms?
This page’s step-by-step instructions will show you How To Start A Blog in 20 minutes using only basic computer abilities.
You will have a unique blog that is ready to share with the articles after following these instructions.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Mohd Ozair, (Admin of ozairwebs.com)and I’ll be showing you how to begin a blog right now. As a blogger and web developer, I’ve worked on hundreds of blogs and websites since 2015. When I started my first blog, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
It’s understandable that starting a blog might seem daunting. This free tutorial will teach you how to start a blog even if you have no prior experience with computers. For those just getting started, the focus is on the basics of blogging. As a result, anyone can create a blog in just 20 minutes by following the steps below.
I’m not ashamed to admit that when I first started learning how to create a blog, I made a lot of mistakes. My more than seven years of blogging experience can help you avoid making the same mistakes when you launch your own site. This free guide was written to make it as simple as possible for anyone to learn how to blog.
This tutorial is designed for beginners and experts for the trending ideas of blogging 2022. I’ll guide you through each stage, with lots of photographs and videos to help you understand everything.
10 of the Best blog Examples of most ranking Designs
What is blogging?
A blog is a website that focuses mostly on written content, sometimes referred to as a blog niche. We commonly hear about news blogs or celebrity blog sites in popular culture, but as you’ll discover in this article, you can build a successful blog on almost any topic (niche).
Bloggers frequently write from a personal perspective, allowing them to connect with their readers directly. Most blogs also have a “comments” section where readers can interact with the blogger for the purpose of reviews and FAQs. Interacting with your readers in the comments section strengthens the bond between the blogger and the reader.
Why do you want to create a blog?
A blog gives you a platform to express yourself and be heard. If you like, you can tell your story to the entire world in the form of text, audio, and videos. One of the most general uses for blogs is as a diary, in which the blogger writes about their daily activities so that friends, family, and others can follow them.
Should you start a blog?
Let’s get started
Perhaps some of you are wondering why you should start a blog before going through the entire process of creating a profitable blog.
I usually like to remark that 2022 is the ideal year to start and expand a blog.
Because blogging is growing more difficult by the day, and if you begin now, you will have more opportunities/chances than others who begin later.
Here are several advantages to starting and growing a blog:
- Express Yourself – Blogging is a platform that allows you to write material for your audience and express yourself.
- You can assist people while gaining followers – You can help your readers by creating content for your blog, and as a result, they will become loyal fans who will always support you.
- Earn Money Online – Yes, you can earn money from your blog through affiliate marketing and ad placement.
I believe you now understand why you started blogging and how it will benefit you.
How to Start a Blog in 10 Steps
There are major advantages to starting and growing a blog. Here are some of the most important advantages of blogging:
- Choose a name for your blog. Choose a name for your blog that is descriptive and the best match for your niche.
- Register your .blog domain name: Please choose a domain name that has keywords of your blog niche
- Buy Web Hosting for Blogging: Choose the best Web hosting Services (In-Depth Review)
- Get your blog Online. Create a blog and have it hosted.
- Make your blog unique. Pick a free blog design template and make changes to it.
- Add your Blog sitemap.xml URL in Google Search Console (WebMaster)
- Make your first post and publish. Let the world know what you’re thinking. The exciting part!
- Make your blog promotion campaign. With the right promotion, you can get more people to read your site.
- Article structured data to your news, blog.
- Make money blogging. To monetize your blog, you have numerous alternatives i.e. (AdSense, Sponsored, Affiliate).
1. Choose a Domain name for your Blog Niche
If you are not sure what to name your blog, or what topic to about the blog then discover the blog niche, name, and ideas.
If you’ve already got an idea for the name of your blog, you can check to make sure that no one else has already registered the domain name:
A domain name cannot contain any spaces or punctuation other than dashes.
If you discover that the domain name you want is already used, you have a few options:
- Change your domain extension. If the.com version of the name is already taken, you might be able to get the.net or.org version (expert views ).
- Insert little words. Words like “a,” “my,” “best,” and “the” are examples. This website, for example, is called ThehuddleBlog.com rather than huddleBlog.com.
Between words, use dashes. de-huddle.com, for example.
How to Pick a Blog Name and Topic
If you don’t already have a name in mind, the first step is to decide on a blog topic.
There are a few strategies to come up with a decent blog topic if you don’t know what to write about:
- Blogging Experiences throughout life. Everyone has gained lessons from their life experiences. Sharing this understanding with others in similar situations can be quite beneficial.
For example, I recently assisted a woman in starting a blog about her life as a firefighter’s wife. She has a wealth of experience and expertise to contribute to this subject, and it has aided her in connecting with others in similar situations.
- Consider the events that have occurred in your life. This could be about your family (for example, a blog about being a stay-at-home parent), work (for example, a blog about client interactions), or other life events (a blog about dealing with a troubling time such as a disease or divorce, or about a happy time such as preparing for a wedding or a birth of a child).
- A personal Blog. A personal blog is one that is entirely about you. This will cover a wide range of topics, from daily activities to random thoughts and musings. This is a fantastic method to share your opinions with the rest of the world without having to limit yourself to a single topic.
- Niche and Hobbies or other activities in which you are enthusiastic are a good place to start. Classic examples are cooking, travel, fashion, athletics, and automobiles. But, because your audience is basically anyone with access to the internet, even blogs about unusual hobbies can be popular.
Once you’ve decided on a topic, you’ll need to choose a blog name, also known as a domain name.
A good blog name should be short so that readers can determine what your site is about just by looking at it.
If you’re going to be writing about a specific topic, you’ll want to include it in your domain name in some way. But try not to get too focused on a single word.
A cooking blog, for instance, does not have to contain the term “cooking.” The phrases “food,” “recipes,” and “meals” all indicate that your blog is about cooking.
Since your blog will be about you, I recommend choosing your name, or a variation of it, if you plan to develop a personal blog where you will cover a variety of topics. For instance, I am the owner of the blog dehuddle.com. If your first name is already taken, you can add your middle name or initials.
Are you having trouble naming your blog? Please contact me and I will personally assist you (for free)!
After you’ve come up with some name options, you’ll need to pick a domain extension.
The most popular domain extension is.com, but.net and.org also work. It’s also worth noting that there can’t be any spaces between words when creating a blog domain.
Register your .blog domain name:
The process of registering the domain name for your blog is simple. You purchase your domain name from a domain registrar, and then all you have to do is “point” the NameServer your new domain to your web host. There are numerous domain registration services accessible.
What is NameServer? Nameservers health to connect URLs to web server IP addresses. The Domain Name System (DNS), also known as the “phone book of the Internet,” relies heavily on nameservers.
Check with any domain registrars to see if your domain is available, and then register it according to their guidelines. You have the option of registering your domain for a single year or numerous years.
Registering for many years usually results in a slight discount. If you only want to register for a year, you must renew the domain every year (assuming you want to keep your website going). Many domain registrars also provide web hosting and email services.
Popular domain registrars include:
GoDaddy : GoDaddy offers a wide range of web services, including domain hosting, web hosting, and email address hosting. It has a good reputation and is easy to get in touch with if you need help.
NameCheap is one of the most venerable registrars. It was once one of the few places where you could register a domain name. The services are diverse, adaptable, and cheap registration.
Domain.com providing web hosting and technology to successful individuals, entrepreneurs, and small and medium-sized businesses all over the world since 1998. Since then, we’ve evolved to become one of the leading web hosting and domain name companies in the world, powering over 1.2 million websites all over the world.
3. Buy Web Hosting for Blogging
When it comes to finding the best hosting options for your site, the real challenge is to find the benefits of maximum bounce rate and reliable web hosting.
That’s why I’ve put together this comparison of plans from just the industry’s most dependable hosting firms, focusing on (1) pricing and (2) speed and reliability, and (3) uptime.
What is uptime, exactly? It’s the period of time your website’s server has been up and running. Typically, uptime rates are expressed as a percentage, such as 99.95 percent. If a hosting provider has a high uptime rate, it means their servers are performing well.
Because here’s the thing: best hosting will allow your blog to load really quickly without costing you a wealth each month… If you can do that, you’ll be well on your way to producing high-quality content and having your website rank higher in Google search results (thus bringing more readers to your blog).
Here are my suggestions for the finest web hosting plans to choose from this year, based on my thorough testing and reviews.
- A2 Web Hosting Plans: $2.96/mo
- AccuWeb Hosting Plans: $2.99/mo
- Bluehost Web Hosting Plans: $2.95/mo
- Cloudways Web Hosting Plans: $10.00/mo
- Dreamhost Web Hosting Plans: $2.59/mo
- GoDaddy Web Hosting Plans: $2.99/mo
- GreenGeeks Web Hosting Plans: $2.49/mo
- HostGator Web Hosting Plans: $2.75/mo
- Hostinger Web Hosting Plans: $1.39/mo
- HostPapa Web Hosting Plans: $2.95/mo
- InMotion Web Hosting Plans: $6.39/mo
- iPage Web Hosting Plans: $1.99/mo
- Kinsta Web Hosting Plans: $30.00/mo
- Namecheap Web Hosting Plans: $1.44/mo
- SiteGround Web Hosting Plans: $6.99/mo
- WP Engine Web Hosting Plans: $22.00/mo
We’ll compare numerous aspects to assist you to choose the ideal hosting plan for your needs as we look at our list of the top plans for bloggers.
The following are critical aspects of being one of the market’s top providers today:
- Performance (including uptime and loading speed)
- Customer support
Whether you’re just getting started with blogging, you’ll need a solid hosting package to back up the quality of your content. Choosing the wrong plan will not only waste your money but will also make it difficult for your blog to develop traffic and ranking.
Get your blog Online
It’s time to put your blog online now that you’ve decided on a name. This may appear difficult or complicated, but the instructions below will guide you through the process and make it simple.
Simple steps to help you simply create a blog
You’ll need two things to get your blog up and running: blog hosting (also defined above) and blogging software. The good news is that they’re usually sold together.
A blog host is an enterprise that stores all of your blog’s files, and database and makes them available to users when they enter your blog’s name. To have a blog, you must first have a blog host.
You’ll also need software (CMS Content management system) to create your blog. Because WordPress is the most popular, customizable, and user-friendly blogging CMS, I’ll show you how to create a blog using it in this guide (01 ).
When you purchase through this link, Hostinger Hosting for The Blog Starter, so my services are completely free to you! In fact, if you have any difficulty setting up a blog using this tutorial, simply contact me and I will do it for you (for free!).
Step. 1: Click here to get the special $1.99 per month rate on Hostinger and then click “get started now ”.
Step.2: Select your plan
I recommend that beginning bloggers get the basic plan. Click “Select” to choose your plan.
To begin the registration procedure, type your domain name in the field and then click “next.”
If you already have a domain name that you want to use for your blog, then Point a Domain to a New Host.
You will then need to create your Hostinger account and billing details on the registration page
After that, you’ll be directed to an installation assistant or technical support. Because you’re following this guide, you can skip the next few pages and go straight to the dashboard by clicking “Skip this step.”
If you already purchase a domain from other doman registrar platofrom then to Point a Domain Name to Hostinger Using Hostinger Nameservers or A Record
How to Install WordPress With Hostinger Auto Installer (hPanel)
Look for a web hosting service that can install WordPress start a blog for you as quickly as feasible. Some hosting companies, such as Hostinger, include an Auto Installer for quick and easy installation.
For example, our WordPress hosting plans are optimized for WordPress and allow you to complete the installation in only a few clicks.
The Auto-Installer from Hostinger can be used as follows:
1 – Log in to your web hosting account and click Hosting on the main menu.
2- To access your hPanel, choose a domain name for your new WordPress start a blog and click the Manage option.
Locate the Auto Installer button under the Website section of your hPanel Dashboard.
- After clicking the Auto Installer, choose WordPress CMS and click the Select button.
5. Fill out the form to set up WordPress:
- Make sure that “WordPress” is next to your custom domain name when you check it.
- The WordPress login uses the Administrator Username, Password, and Email. They don’t have to be the same as the login information for your web host. Choose a strong password to keep security from being broken.
- Make a title for your WordPress site.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- Choose the option to Always update to the most recent version for automatic updates.
After you’ve filled out all the required fields, click the Install button.
Make your blog unique.
You want to share your writing with the world, but you don’t want to pay for it. We’ve put together ten great sites where you can start a blog for free, whether you just want to share the news with your family and friends or want to build a bigger audience.
WordPress.org is the best place to blog for free. It’s a free platform, but you’ll have to build most of the site on your own. You must also host the software on your own computer. You can find free WordPress hosting, but it’s better, in the long run, to pay a reasonable amount for a good WordPress host.
Pick the top 5 free blog design themes and make changes to it:
If you want to design a fully customize unique blog design then Contact me ASAP.
Add your Blog to Google Search Console (WebMaster)
Make sure your content can be found by readers and search engines.
There are two ways to verify a site: by the domain name or by the URL prefix. We recommend using a URL prefix because it gives you more options.
Remember that Google sees HTTP and HTTPS as two separate protocols. It also thinks that https://www.example.com and https://example.com are two different websites.
You must put in the correct website address (URL) that WordPress uses.
If you’re not sure, it’s easy to find out the exact URL you need to type in. Just log in to the admin area of your WordPress site and go to the Settings » General page.
In the site address field, you will see the URL for your site.
After putting in your website’s correct address in the Google webmaster tools setup wizard, click “Continue” to move on to the next step.
You will now be asked to prove that you own your website. There are several ways to do this, but the HTML tag method is the easiest, so we will show you how to do it that way.
Click on the HTML tag to make it bigger, and then copy the code inside it.
Now, you need to add this Google site verification meta tag to WordPress so that Google can confirm that you own the website.
Google checks for the HTML tag every once in a while. If it can’t find the verification tag, it will block your access to the site data in the search console.
There are two most used plugins to integrate the HTML tag in your blog:
First, you need to get the All in One SEO plugin set up and running. See our step-by-step guide on how to install a WordPress plugin for more information.
After activation, go to All in One SEO » General Settings » Webmaster Tools and click on “Google Search Console.”
Google Search Console will now look for the HTML tag in your website’s code and show you a success message if it finds it.
Google Search Console needs an XML Sitemap.
An XML sitemap is a file that lists all the pages on your website in XML format. This makes it easy for search engines like Google to find and list your pages.
The good news is that if you followed the steps above to install the All in One SEO plugin, your site already has an XML sitemap.
Go to All in One SEO » Sitemaps to see your sitemap. From here, you can see that the sitemap is turned on for you automatically.
From here, you can copy the URL from the address bar of your browser.
You can also add sitemap.xml to the end of your website’s address to go straight to your XML sitemap. For instance: https://www.dehuddle.com/sitemap.xml
Now that your XML sitemap is ready, let’s make it easy for Google to find it.
Just go to the dashboard for Google Search Console and click on the Sitemaps menu in the left column.
After that, add the last part of your sitemap’s URL under “Add a new sitemap” and click “Submit.”
If you are using other SEO plugins like Yoast or Rank Match and want to optimize them for your blog theme, contact me as soon as possible and I’ll help you for free.
Publish Your First Post in WordPress
Since your blog is now up and running, it’s time to start blogging! Let’s make your first content piece.
Go to the left side of the page and click “Posts.”
You are now on the screen for writing posts. In the top box, type the title of your post. In the lower box, start writing your post.
If you want to add a picture to your post, click the “Add Image” icon and then click “Upload” to upload a picture from your computer. On the next screen, you can change the size of the picture. When you’re ready to add the picture, click “Insert into post.”
When you’re done with your post, just click the “Publish” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Things You Should Put on Your Blog
Your blog should have two main types of content: static content and dynamic content.
Your blog should have a few pages that are necessary to give visitors the tools they need. The information on these pages is static, which means that it doesn’t change very often, if at all. Most of these are top-level pages that can be reached from your blog’s menu.
These pages with static content should be set up well before you make your blog public.
Important pages that should be static:
- Home Page: Your blog’s main landing page is your blog’s home page. It does three important things: Get people to come and stay. Inform people about your brand.
- Disclaimer Page: If you want to make money from your blog, you must explain how you plan to do so. According to FTC rules, this page is a must-have and shouldn’t be left out. For example, if you talk about and recommend a product and you stand to make money by linking to the product, you must say so.
- Terms of Service: If your blog also has a store or sells services, it’s a good idea to have a Terms of Service page to limit your liability.
- Contact us Page: Your “Contact Us” page is an important part of turning people who visit your website into customers. It gives them a place where they can easily find all of your contact information.
- About us Page: The main goal of an “about us” page is to give the reader information about the company and how it works. This is a simple goal that almost all businesses need to reach in some way or another. About us pages are common on business websites for more than one reason, though.
Note: These are the Most Important Static Pages for AdSense approval and ranking:
Content for your blog should be posted regularly and at regular times. If you wait months to make content, you’ll never get people to follow you. Building your brand will be easier if you post content once a week and drive traffic to these posts.
Most blogs have links to these required static pages in the footer menu. At the very least, they should be easy to see and get to from the home page. Again, you can see how this works at the bottom of this page.
Your blog is the most important and dynamic content you have to offer. This is where you, the blog’s creator, will add your own tips, facts, opinions, and stories. This is how to keep people interested and coming back for more.
Content for your blog should be posted regularly and at regular times. If you wait months to make content, you’ll never get people to follow you. Building your brand will be easier if you post content once a week and drive traffic to these posts.
Practices Webmaster quality guidelines for your Blog
Do your pages have clear and easy to navigate?
A navigation bar (or menu bar) that is easy to find and use is a key part of a good user experience. When making your navigation bar, you should think about:
- Alignment: Are all the parts in the right place?
- How easy is it to read the text?
- Functionality: Do your drop-down lists work right?
Do your pages have unique and interesting content?
To build a strong and loyal user base, you need content that is both useful and unique. When people like your content, they tell their friends about it, which helps your site grow. See this post on the AdSense blog for tips and advice: How to make great website content in 3 steps.
You should be careful when using things like articles from other sites or videos that are embedded in your own. It’s very important that you share your own original content, whether it’s expert knowledge, ideas for making things better, reviews, or your own thoughts. According to the Google Publisher Policies, Google ads can’t be put on sites with content that has been stolen or copied without permission. This is against the rules, so your ads could be turned off or your account could be closed.
For more information on good practices for your site, see the Webmaster quality guidelines .
Adding Article structured data to your blog
Adding Article structured data to your news, blog, or sports article page can help you show up higher in Google Search results. Depending on how you code your page, you may be able to use some of the following:
- Structured data for AMP: Structured data on AMP pages can make them show up in the Top stories carousel, the host carousel of rich results, the Visual stories carousel, and the rich results carousel in mobile search results. There may be images, page logos, and other interesting things in these search results.
- A web page that isn’t AMP and has structured data: Article structured data on pages that aren’t AMP can help Google learn more about the page and show better headline text, images, and the date the article was published in Article rich results.
Make Money From Your Blog
Once you’ve put in the work to write great blog posts and get the word out about your blog, making money from it will be easy.
Blogs can be very profitable, but don’t think you’ll start making money in the first week or even the first month. It could take between six months and a year to start getting regular money. Blogging takes time and effort, but once you have a big enough audience, you can make money from it in a number of ways.
Sell places to put ads.
Once your blog is well-known, advertisers will beg you to let them advertise on it. Google Adsense is the best way to make the most of this situation. Google finds the advertisers for you, and all you have to do to start running ads on your blog is put the Google Adsense code on it. Google Adsense takes care of everything for you and just sends you a check.
Sell products from affiliates
A way to advertise that is based on commissions is through an affiliate program. When a reader clicks on a link on your blog, they go to the advertiser’s site. If they buy something, you get a commission. Affiliate links are a great way to make money by reviewing products. But don’t forget to say that you’re an affiliate for the product.
Sell things and offer services
One great way to make more money is to sell your own goods and services on your blog. As your blog gets bigger and more people to start reading it, your products and services will start selling themselves.
Use images and a link to your storefront page in the sidebar of your blog to draw more attention to what you sell.
Sell digital downloads
Ebooks, video tutorials, and e-courses are the digital products that bloggers sell that people use the most. Since you have little or no overhead and don’t have to pay for shipping, you can keep the price low and attractive.
If you know a lot about your subject area, an ebook can almost write itself. Try it out, you might be surprised!
Get people to join.
Adding membership options to your blog is another way to make money. This lets you give members more exclusive content that they can only get if they pay. For example, you could offer free consultations, unlimited downloads of digital goods, a private network or forum where community members can meet and talk, and private content that is only available to members.
There are a lot of ways a blog can use its popularity and traffic to make money. How you choose to make money from your blog depends on your goals and why you have it. People who sell services, physical goods, or digital goods, for example, might not want to join affiliate programs that send traffic to another site.
Thousands of bloggers make money from their blogs by selling ad space, their own products or services, or by using affiliate marketing. Some things are true for all of these successful bloggers: They write great things on their blogs. They have been able to bring people together through their blogs.
If you’re new to blogging and don’t know much about HTML or coding, then self-hosting a WordPress blog is your best option. WordPress is the platform that most professional bloggers use.
Even though WordPress is used by millions of smaller blogs, it also powers many of the biggest sites on the internet. In fact, more than 75 million blogs and websites use WordPress right now, making it the most popular CMS (Content Management System) in the world.
There are a lot of reasons for this:
1. Easy to Use: It’s really easy to use WordPress. Theme customizers make it easy to change the colors and add pictures to your blog. After you’re done with the design, all you have to do is write the content. The internal blog editor keeps track of what you write and shows it to you.
2. Blog Anywhere: As long as you have access to the Internet, you can make changes to your WordPress blog and add new posts from anywhere. WordPress gives you an administrative backend where you can log in and work on your blog using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere in the world.
3. You Don’t Need to Know How to Code: WordPress gives you easy-to-use tools to set up a blog that looks great without knowing a single line of HTML code or hiring a web developer. Because of this, WordPress is a great choice for people who don’t want to deal with technical problems.
4. Google likes blogs that are made with WordPress because SEO is built-in. The SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that comes with WordPress out of the box gives great results in search engines over time. This means that more people will read your blog.
5. Free Themes: The WordPress CMS is linked to a repository where you can find and use thousands of free blog layouts, or “themes.” From the backend of your blog, you can look through many different themes with different looks and functions. These free WordPress themes can be set up with just one click, and even a complete newbie can change them easily.
Yes! Self-hosted WordPress blogs are open-source, which means they are free to use. And you should know that there are two free WordPress options that are TOTALLY different from each other. One of the most important choices you will have to make is between the two.
WordPress.org: This option is free in every way. In the tutorial on this page, I show you how to use WordPress.org as a blog platform. You can download it for free, but it doesn’t run on its own. You’ll need to find a web host (see the step-by-step guide) and buy a new domain name. This type of WordPress blog is called “self-hosted” because you have to pay for your own web hosting plan. So, WordPress is technically free, but you have to pay (less than $3 per month) to get your new self-hosted WordPress blog up and running.
WordPress.com: WordPress.com is a different platform that lets users make free blogs on a subdomain of WordPress.com. Even though you can technically blog for free, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan if you want to use some basic features or have your own domain. I don’t recommend WordPress.com because of this and other things.
Almost any blog has the chance to be successful, but most of them don’t. There are a lot of reasons for this. Here are some of the most common reasons why a blog doesn’t work:
Giving Up Too fast ranking: The most common reason a blog fails is that the person who made it gives up before it has a chance to become popular. Before you start a blog, you should know that it takes most blogs months or even years to become popular. It costs a lot of money. Don’t give up if you don’t get visitors or make money in a month. Keep putting your attention on making good content and spreading your name through social media and networking.
Coming and going at intervals– It’s hard to build a strong following when there are long “silent periods” between posts. People who are interested in your topic usually want to know new things about it all the time. People get bored with a blog if it doesn’t have new and updated content, so they look elsewhere.
Poor Content: Some bloggers think they can beat the system by using content that is automatically generated or by rewording duplicate content. Readers can tell when something is just filler. They know when an article has no value at all or is just meant to get people to click on it. A blog that has bad content will never do well.
Too Many Ads: Blogs with a lot of ads that cover up most of the content will make people less likely to come back. People don’t come to your blog to be annoyed by blinking ads that aren’t in the right place. They want to know something. While ads are a good way to make money, don’t put up too many of them.
Here are some free sites you can use right now to “how to start a blog for free and make money” but we strongly recommended you please buy a domain and hosting and use the WordPress platform because ranking is a long time process therefore always used a unique domain and separate hosting for extra SEO benefits.
1. Blogger (www.blogger.com)
2. Ghost (www.ghost.org)
3. LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)
4. Medium (www.medium.com)
5. Tumblr (www.tumblr.com)
6. Weebly (www.weebly.com)
7. Wix (www.wix.com)
8. WordPress (www.wordpress.org)
Blogging tips for beginners to start a blog:
1. Select blog niche.
2. Buy a unique domain.
3. Choose a reliable hosting environment.
4. Install WordPress CMS.
5. Choose the most active installed WP Theme including blogging templates.
6. Structure your blog by category.
7. Add your blog to Google Search Console
8. Optimize your WordPress posts and pages (on-page) SEO
10. Publish your first post (article must relevant to your blog niche)
Still, need help?
Contact me if you have any problems, and I will answer your email myself.
The step-by-step guide on this site should give you everything you need to get started, but if you run into any problems or just want some personalized advice, feel free to contact me at any time. I’m really into blogging, and I’d love to talk to you about it.